Union Financial Information

Whether under the U.S. LMRDA (Labor Management Reporting and Disclosure Act) or similar public sector laws, unions generally are required to file various information reports with a government agency and to make the information available to their members.  For private sector employees, these Labor Management or “LM” reports are public information, available to you from the local office of the federal Department of Labor, or by ordering from that agency’s website (www.dol.gov).  They are worth tracking down if you wish to obtain detailed information as to a union’s financial status, such as assets and liabilities, salaries and expenses of union officers and staff, and any loans the union may have granted to members or businesses.
—Adapted from The Union Member's Complete Guide, by Michael Mauer

Your Price: $0.00
Please call

Image Gallery

Services Overview

Fields include power generation (power plants), power distribution (transmission and distribution), call/service center employees, as well as natural gas and water utilities.

Contact Us Utility Workers of America AFL - CIO Local 127

Represents Utility Workers in municipal, as well as publicly traded Utilities.

Address: 540 N. Warehouse Rd. Casper, WY 82601
Phone: 307-237-2614
E-mail: office@uwua127.com